Intellectual Property Policy
BasedTees provides a range of Internet services to its users and customers. One of these services is to create articles of clothing and personalised accessories. BasedTees users can create and purchase products for their own use or to sell through his or her own Personal Store.
Via the acceptance of the Terms of Service, we explicitly forbid any intellectual property infringement. We ask copyright holders to contact us if any user of our service has violated that policy.
Any item or image that is the subject of the violation will be removed without notice. BasedTees reserves the right to take more drastic measures with the user in case of repeated incidents, such as the permanent cancellation of their account and prohibition of the use of our services.
If you believe your intellectual property rights have been violated by a user of our service, notify us with the following information:
1. Identification of copyright, registered trademark or upon whatever you feel is being infringed.
2. The complete address (URL) of the products and/or designs in question (Note: “www.basedtees.com” is not sufficient.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. A statement of good faith that the material in question definitely violates your rights and copyright laws.
5. A statement that all information provided is accurate and truthful.
You can send this information by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org